Department of Urology, Uro-Oncology, Andrology, Robotics
Urology, Uro-Oncology, Andrology, Robotics:
The Department of Urology, Uro-oncology, Andrology and Robotics at Sanar is a hub of excellence, dealing with the entire spectrum of diseases, ailments, disorders, malignancies and other conditions related to the urological system in males and females, along with the male reproductive problems. Sanar International Hospitals is fully equipped to provide treatments for all these under the experienced supervision of experts who have years of experience in the field. The team is committed to offering the highest quality care to patients, even in the case of an emergency. Every treatment plan is curated by the team while adhering to stringent safety benchmarks while ensuring the highest precision and accuracy. You can expect seamless assistance and guidance on every step of the journey to good health with our experts.
Our areas of expertise include:
Urology - It focuses on addressing the diseases, ailments and conditions related to the organs of the urinary tract, which involves the bladder, ureters, urethra and kidneys. The Department has a specialized unit that is specially dedicated to addressing paediatric urological ailments. Sanar experts offer medicinal, therapeutic as well as surgical modalities for the effective management of such problems in people of all age groups. The surgical interventions include conventional techniques as well as new minimally invasive interventions. Our areas of expertise at Sanar International Hospital include:
- Pylonephirtitis - It is an inflammatory kidney infection triggered by bacteria and is broadly classified into two different types based on the onset. Acute pyelonephritis is abrupt and severe whereas chronic pyelonephritis progresses gradually and at a slow pace. Common symptoms include fever, cloudy urine, painful urination, pus or blood in urine, frequent urge to urinate and pungent smelling urine.
- Kidney stones - Also known as nephrolithiasis, these are solid deposits of unwanted minerals that build up in the urinary tract. The size of the stones may vary and while some are so small that they can easily pass through the urinary tract, others are large enough to get stuck in between, leading to obstruction. At Sanar, we offer treatments like Mini PCNL, Ultra Mini PCNL, PCNL and Laser Surgeries (RIRS, URSL) for the effective removal of the most complex stones.
- Bladder problems - There is a wide spectrum of diseases and ailments that can affect the urinary bladder. The most common of these are bladder stones, bladder incontinence, cystitis and overactive bladder. Our experts offer procedures like TURBT, Bladder stone removal and Lap/Open Cystectomy with Urinary Diversion, to address such problems.
- Urinary tract infections - Commonly referred to as UTI, the problem is more common in women as compared to men. It can spread to any part of the urinary tract and can prove to be fatal if it spreads to the kidneys.
- Kidney failure - Kidney failure is a condition marked by the inability of the kidneys to carry out their functions efficiently. Kidney failure is usually caused by a chronic disease, malignancy or traumatic injury. In such cases, the patient may be recommended procedures like Lap Simple Nephrectomy/ Radical Nephrectomy/ Partial Nephrectomy, Pyeloplasty, and other complex reconstructive procedures.
- Reconstruction surgery - This involves procedures like urethroplasty, which refers to the surgical reconstruction of the urethra. Reconstructive surgery may be recommended for patients with congenital or acquired deformities of the organs of the urinary tract.
- Paediatric Urology - It specifically focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and management of urological problems in small children and infants. This calls for the need for a specialized approach with added precision and accuracy. We specialize in addressing all kinds of ailments ranging from mild to complex and offer comprehensive care backed by the latest techniques and innovations.
- Uro-oncology - It is dedicated to offering advanced cancer care for malignancies related to the kidneys, bladder, prostate, penis and testis. We offer all kinds of treatment modalities like surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and immunotherapy.
- Andrology - It is a specialized branch of urology that primarily focuses on the diseases, disorders and ailments involving the organs of the male reproductive tract, including male infertility issues. We offer procedures like TURP (Mono-polar/Bipolar) and Lap/Open Prostate surgery for the management of all kinds of prostate problems and also specialize in penile implant surgery for erectile dysfunction. We also address other problems related to sexual dysfunction like reduced sperm count, premature ejaculation, decreased sex drive, etc.
- Robotics - We are committed to offering the finest care to patients, bringing the best interventions under one roof. Our team offer state-of-the-art robotic modalities for precision-based care that ensures maximal accuracy with minimal invasion and faster recovery. The technique has made it possible to address the most complex problems, even in areas that were inaccessible earlier.