Cancellation & Refund Policy
PK HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and therefore has a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made immediately after placing the order. However, the cancellation request may not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- In case of receipt of faulty services please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within of receipt of the services.
- In case you feel that the services received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within receiving of the services. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate action.
- In case of complaints regarding services that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
- In case of any Refunds approved by the PK HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED, it’ll take time for the refund to be processed to the end customer.